The mild combination of juniper and citrus make for a delicious pick-me-up cocktail. One-part soothing and one-part refreshing, it’s a gin flavored iced-tea that we can get behind [almost] any time of day. Add this to the list of wonderful English contributions— red buses, black cabs, The Beatles, The Office, fish and chips, bubble and squeak, Harry and Meghan, and now Gin & Tea.
- 2 oz. English gin
- 3/4 oz. Cocci Torino vermouth
- 1 teaspoon Benedictine
- 3 dashes Regans No. 6 orange bitters
- 1 oz. chilled Earl Grey tea
- Combine all ingredients in a rocks glass or low tumbler with ice
- Stir and garnish with a twist or orange peel
The Perfect Playlist To Pair With A Gin and Tea
The British invasion is in full effect. Transport yourself to London and settle in with a bloody delicious cocktail to set the mood. Like the cocktail itself, this playlist is classic yet modern, sophisticated yet common, energizing yet relaxing. Kick the new year off right with the Queen’s elixir of choice and let the good times reign.